Committee on Sexual Misconduct
About the Committee
The Committee on Sexual Misconduct is a newly formed assemblage of United Student Government. The Committee aims to continue with the discussion of sexual misconduct that was sparked by the Sexual Misconduct Task Force of the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Committee on Sexual Misconduct seeks to:
- Maintain and strengthen educational, working, and living environments established on civility and mutual respect,
- Examine the impact of campus-wide and nation-wide policies related to the prevention of sexual misconduct; and the response and support for Fordham University members affected by incidents of sexual assault,
- Increase awareness of our campus’ resources for Fordham University members,
- Strive to reduce the number of sexual assaults on and off campus, and
- Encourage members of the Fordham University community to report these incidents. Additionally, we will promote a culture of consent on campus.
Nathaniel Singh (Chairperson)